SECTION 2 – COLLECTION OF DATA
Our website only collects information necessary to render our services for the purpose of delivering the linked products. Personal information includes the full name and e-mail of a user. The information which will be collected in this process will be used to provide services to the user as well in order to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some information on our website will be gathered automatically through different tools and plugins.
2.1. Users Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from all of our users including buyers and users when they provide information on our website or if they will use any of our given services. The information that will be provided to us including but not limited to:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through our websites or online presence such as ‘cookies’.
We may also collect information that is collected by general web browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and web hosting servers for the purpose of rendering normal services. This type of information includes (but not limited to) website usage by users, referring websites, browser type, language and its preference, and data and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Pup Care Tips’s website may also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP address and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties or in order to be compliant legally. Some of the information collected automatically (but not limited to) is:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP address (stored in anonymized form)
- Page Accessed
- Geographic Location
- Time of visit (by day, week, and duration)
- Whether the visitor is a new or return visitor
3.1. Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our website/platform is an affiliate website, therefore you may find Affiliate links on our website. The links found on Pup Care Tip’s website should be considered as third-party links. We will also use the services of Google Analytics in order to track user’s session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only there in order to help us provide our services. Please note any links that are on our website are there either for marketing purposes or for other services as a requirement for the working of our website. These links may or may not be associated or affiliated with us in any way. We urge the users and consumers of our website to keep themselves informed of any policies of such third-party websites.
SECTION 5 – PROTECTION AND SHARING OF CONSUMERS AND USERS DATA
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with the global data privacy laws we have implemented the measures in order to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our website is well protected. We have made sure that all the transactions on and through our website are going through well-protected payment platforms. All the payment information including credit card information is stored on any such payment platforms that have been used to purchase on our website. Our website neither collects any payment-related information nor do we control it.
We May Share Users’ Information In Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of the United Kingdom or European region in order to better provide our services. This step will be taken in order to make our services better. Users of our website acknowledge that their data can be stored on hosting servers that are outside the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers ( such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
SECTION 6 – PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER GDPR AND OTHER USER DATA AND PRIVACY RIGHTS
In compliance with the GDPR and CCPA’s other user privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our website who are purchasing any of our products or using any of our services. All the users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our website. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our website.
Under GDPR and you have the following rights as a consumer, user, and purchaser:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- They have the right to know how our website (including tools and protocols) collects their personal data.
6.1. – UK Data Privacy Rights Under GDPR
We are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The Right To Access – You have the right to request our platform for copies of your personal data.
- The Right To Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information you believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about yourself.
- The Right To Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Object To Processing – You have the right to object to our website’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Any user can contact us to let us know about their rights at [email protected].
SECTION 6 – AGE LIMIT
Anyone under the age of 13 should not provide us with any data, specifically personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our website will be deleted as soon as we have become aware of it. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us personal identifiable information without their consent, they should reach us at [email protected].
SECTION 8 – CONTACT